Inclusive Product Range
Who's using our Interactive Putting Games and Adaptive Putters?
- Occupational Therapists - Great Occupational Therapy Tool
- Physiotherapists - Rehab
- NDIS Providers - Community and Social Activity Programs
- Individuals - Social and Family Engagement
Our Putting Games promote the following:
- Hand and eye coordination
- Change of focus - i.e. From Computer Games
- Game and social Interaction
- Structured engagement
- Positive experiences
- Family Interaction
- Positive reinforcement
- Physical and social development
- Being able to engage socially in a game play activity with friends and family is great fun.
- Having an activity that you can play in the comfort of your home is extremely convenient and beneficial.
- Having both indoor and outdoor options that can easily be incorporated into your NDIS Provider Program is a great option to have.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Adaptive Putter and Wheelchair Information.
Click Here to contact us.