When it comes to getting the most out of your Putt18 Putting Mat we’ve got your back.
WAYS TO PRACTICE USING PUTT18: STROKEPLAY
- Individual Strokeplay: Allows you to keep a log of your scores. Great way for self-motivation and improvement.
- One On One Strokeplay: Allows you to go head to head with another player. Brings out everyone's competitive nature.
- Team Strokeplay: Grab a group of friends and arrange team events and work towards a team 4 round total.
WAYS TO PRACTICE USING PUTT18: MATCHPLAY
- One On One Matchplay: Allows you to go head to head with another player in a match play environment. Brings out everyone's competitive nature.
- Team Matchplay: Grab you and 3 mates and play matchplay knock event to work towards a winner.
WAYS TO PRACTICE USING PUTT18: LINE AND LENGTH
- Putt from each of the 6 different tee areas firstly from left to right. Starting with the Par 4. Then move to the Par 5 and then to the Par 3.
- Putt from each of the 6 different tee areas from right to left. Starting with the Par 5. Then move to the Par 4 and then to the Par 3.
- A variation to the above line and length drill is to move the position of the ball within the tee box to shorten or lengthen each putt slightly.
- If you are struggling with improving your line and length. Another variation is to initially just try putting for a Par. Then try to putt for a Birdie then ultimately you will always be aiming for an Eagle.