PUTT18 FOR CLUBS AND SPORTS BARS:
Putt18 for Clubs and Sports Bars is a fun, simple and easy to play interactive Golf Putting Game that is suited to a Sporting Club or Sports Bar environment. A perfect draw card for Golf Clubs, RSL Clubs, Bowling Clubs as a regular in venue activity. Great activity for the School Holidays and ideal as a wet weather option.
Easy to set up and roll away. Putt 18 Kits for Clubs and Sports Bars include a carry bag, golf balls, soft putters, scorecards and a comprehensive User Guide. Everything you'll need to run regular putting competitions at your venue.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Putting Mats – 1 x (4.0m long x 1m wide) High Quality Putting Mats. (Black Neoprene backing for long life span)
- Putters – 4 x Soft Head Putters (various sizes to suit all ages)
- Roll Back Bars – 2 x Roll Back Bars that allows the ball to roll back onto the targets
- Soft Golf Balls – 8 x Putt18 Golf Balls
- Putter Stand - Holds up to 6 Putters
- Score Cards – We have included a number of score cards which are used by your staff or a player to keep score. Can also be downloaded.
- User Guide – Includes information on set up, rules, games, scoring etc
Generally players will most likely be playing stroke play either 9 or 18 holes. The User guide also allows players to play match play, both individual and team events.
HOW LONG DOES A GAME TAKE TO PLAY?
A 30 person 9 hole stroke play competition takes around 60 minutes.
HOW DO YOU SCORE?
Putt18 scores like a round of golf. Each players score is determined by where their ball finishes. It’s a cross between shuffle board and putt putt.
Score cards are provided and a scorer is nominated. A master score sheet is also included. Weekly scores can be totaled, averaged and calculated in many different ways.
Once you have purchased your kit you are then registered as a Putt18 Preferred Venue. As a PPV you will have access to the online scoring app.The online scoring APP will be available (Feb 2018).
FUND RAISING ACTIVITIES:
Once you have purchased the kit you may wish to utilise the Putt18 Kit as a draw card for raising funds for a particular charity or special events. Having a fun and rewarding activity is a great draw card for parents and family members when visiting your venue.
This is a perfect tool for Junior Development for young golfers. Wet weather days can be occupied with a 4 round indoor stroke play event. It's that simple.