Thank you for purchasing Putt18.
You will soon be able to score your rounds in real time on your mobile device.
The Putt18 Leaderboard Web App allows you to score Strokeplay or Matchplay, 9 or 18 holes on your mobile device.
All you need to do is go to www.putt18leaderboard.com.au and register your details to begin scoring your Putt18 rounds on your mobile device.
Web App Overview:
StrokePlay: The Web App scores each player (3) holes at a time. After each players score has been submitted the cursor will go to the next player and score (3) holes. This continues up to a maximum of 4 players. Players either enter their name or their team name.
Matchplay: The Web App scores each Player (1) hole at a time. After a score is entered the cursor will advance to the next player and so on. Maximum 2 players only for matchplay
- The Position (POS) changes according to which player has the lowest score.
- The Nett (NETT) is the score in relation to Par. Example: If the total Par is 24 and the NETT score displayed is 23 you are -1 or 1 under par.
- The Score (SCORE) is the the Stroke Score.
- The Par (PAR) is the hole value.
- Players can have their name or team name listed.
Wild Cards: (Can only be used once per round)
- Mulligan: The Mulligan can only be used to delete a players existing score. Example: When a player has a +3 on a Par 4 the result is 7. Whilst the cursor is still on that hole, that player can use their mulligan to cancel their score. The player putts again and enters the new score. The Mulligan button can only be used once per game and only by the player playing.
- Challenge: The Challenge button can only be used to delete an opponent’s existing score. Example: When an opponent has a -2 on a Par 4 the result is 2. Whilst the cursor is still on that hole the opponents Challenge button can be pressed and the score is deleted and the player putts again and enters the new score. The Challenge button can only be used once per game and can only be used on an opponent.
- Bonus Hole: The Bonus Hole can only be used by the player playing. Players must nominate the hole before they putt. The hole is played and the score is recorded. The bonus hole button is pressed and the score reduces by one. Example: Glenn has a +2 on a par 4 making it a 6. When I press the bonus hole it reduces my score by one. The Bonus Hole button can only be used once per game and only by the player playing. Cannot be used on an opponent.