Tournament and Event Packages
We are specialists in the running of Putting Competitions that allows people to play and compete to win giveaways and prizes. Everyone can putt, everyone can play. Our events are played on our Australian designed and owned Putt18 Putting Mats. We can offer a turn key operation when it comes to your next event or Golf Tournament. Whether its a local golf day, corporate exhibition, trade show or major Golf Tournament, we have the ability to provide the ideal Putting Competition for you and your clients.
Depending on the site size we can cater from small to large groups over several hours, one day to several days.
Having a hosted Putting Competition can be a huge draw card at a Golf Tournament. We have the option to host several different types of Putting events. We can host 9 or 18 hole Team or Individual Strokeplay Competitions.
- Timber Floating Floor
- 3 x Putt18 Putting Mats (3m x 1m) - (3ft x 9ft)
- Putters, Balls, 3 x Flat Screen Monitors with Stands
- 1 x Flat Screen Leader board
- Branded Scorecards
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities
- Golf Genius Software/ Putt18 App
- Dedicated Counter
- 3-4 staff required
- Lowest Round P/Day
- Most Eagles Per Round P/Day
- Lowest Round over the event
- Most Eagles Per Round over the event
- “Beat the Pro” – Much like a Top Gear style of event. Each day we have 3-6 Golf Pros play 18 holes and their name and their score goes on a “Beat the Pro” Leader board. This will generate added interest and participation. Players will be able to see and compare their round in relation to a Golf Pro.
- “Beat the Celebrity” – Having well known celebrities participate during the event will only highlight the popularity of the activity during the event. Celebrities that play golf but are well known for being role models in other sports or other known popular activities will attract a wider demographic to the Australian Open.
Our hosted Putting Competitions generate a lot of interest and appeal to a wide demographic of people during a golf event. The images below are from a 3m x 3m stand that we utilised in the activity zone at the Australian Golf Club 2019.
Our mobile platforms are available in a variety of sizes depending on the event. The Golf Village or Activity Zone at a golf tournament is a prime location. We have smaller options that can operate within a sponsor’s marque.